Stryker NAV3® Platform
The Stryker NAV3 Platform is the next generation of our surgical navigation platforms.
With its sleek design and small footprint, this fully equipped mobile unit integrates seamlessly into the operating room and brings you the ultimate navigation experience.
Winner of multiple design awards, the Stryker NAV3 Platform enhances visualization and delivers the accuracy and performance you expect from Stryker.
Click on image to zoom in
Features and benefits
- Proprietary navigation camera with active optical technology
- 24″ HD surgeon monitor
- Full HD touchpad user interface with RFID-reader
- Stryker industrial PC with Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Sleek, maneuverable camera arm
- Computer interface for video (BNC, S-Video), USB and LAN connections
- Portable, mobile lightweight design—only 100 lbs.
- Small 26″ x 25.6″ footprint
Unparalleled accuracy and control
Stryker’s proprietary tracking technology has produced the most accurate optical navigation camera on the market.1
Combine this industry-leading accuracy with Stryker’s smart instruments, and the result is total software control within the protection of the sterile field.
1. Elfring R, de la Fuente M, Radermacher K. Assessment of optical localizer accuracy for computer-aided surgery systems; Comput Aided Surg. 2010;15(1-3):1-12.